Mary Pompeo Mary's Blog
Home Mary's Blog About Mary FAQs Consultations Links Contact

Monday, October 1, 2012

Everything is Energy


Help Through our Changing Times


Part 2


Hi Everyone,

    First of all, I want to thank all of you who have taken the time to send e-mails or to phone to express your happiness that I am doing consultations again. The outpouring of love has really lifted my heart. Its also nice to report to you that after my first week back at work I'm feeling very well and my energy is holding up just fine.

    That brings me to the topic of this weeks blog....Energy. From the time I was a small child, I could see energy and like all small children, I thought everyone else could see it too. I think it was around the age of 7 that I began to understand that I was a little different. At that time a very kind and gentle teacher came into my life. He was a Light Being who radiated a calming and beautiful presence. Like the saying goes “ When the student is ready, the Master appears” ; he came into my life at a time when I was ready to understand about being different.

    I still remember his first lesson Everything is energy, in this world and the expanded world of Spirit, everything is Energy. We played games to understand this. He taught me that I could make the energy follow my thoughts by conscious intention. He also taught me that the energy would follow my thoughts, even when I was unconscious of any intention in that direction at all

    The message of energy has been coming to me all week. It is the first Cosmic Truth, so it is very basic. The night of the full moon, Omnia came to me with a reminder of this truth and to direct me to one of her messages , which she wanted me to share with you. She stressed how important it was to encourage all of you to live consciously. Because you are creating in every waking moment. What you are feeling, what you are thinking, and of course what you are consciously desiring are equally important in what you manifest.

    Everything is energy and in this final countdown to the transformation that is coming, we all have the opportunity to live more consciously. There is another Cosmic law, that what we put our attention on will manifest. It is time for all of us to step up and become aware of what our conscious thoughts are and what the thoughts that come from habit are. It is vital that we become the conscious stewards of our thinking.

A Quote from Omnia on the Power of our Thoughts

   In her very first message to us, Omnia reminds us of the power that we have and that we have come here to use it for these times.

    You are divine, each and every one of you, you are divine. And yet you look for your divinity somewhere else, as though someone could hand it to you, as though by reading a book you could discover it. It is within you, it is deep within you. And within that divinity comes a power, a very deep power. And sometimes it's like giving an atomic bomb to a little child. The power can be destructive, for if you wield it the wrong way, or in an unproductive way, it can cause chaos in your life and bring the soul into despair. So that you must repeat this round again and again, trying to remember that you are divine. Each time you come you get a little closer to the truth. And it is at this time, because vibrations are stepping up on a universal level, not just here but in other ways, too - it is time to begin to have assistance from those beings who inhabit other realms and other dimensions to come here and say to you what it is that you are here for. 

    It is not to get a better job; it is not to find a partner to share your life with; it is not even to raise children in a holy and happy way; although each of these are noble things and nothing that you should be ashamed of, or put down. But sometimes you make them your whole life. Keep your focus on who you are, keep your focus on the light, and know that each of you has the power of creating your own universe. And you create it every day. Every day, by what you think and what you feel and what you worry about. You worry about things that are not here yet. You worry about things that inhabit another time and space that may not come into existence at all, unless you give them the energy to do that. You have the very power to do that, or not to do that. And some of you feel it's so necessary to worry, as though if you don't attach that negative emotion to things, they won't get done. Release that. Instead go within, go to your light-center, go to your heart.

In love and Light
Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment